All Collections
Growing your pension
What happens if I move overseas?
What happens if I move overseas?

How moving overseas can affect your Jarvis Pension.

Updated over a week ago

You’re welcome to keep your Jarvis Pension and keep getting smart suggestions from the Jarvis app, although you won’t be able to keep contributing to it. Alternatively, you can transfer your pension to a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS). You should seek financial advice before transferring your pension to a QROPS.

Jarvis does not provide financial or taxation advice.

Did this answer your question?